Formula Vector Helmet
Opt for the absolute in total head protection with FLY Racing's Formula helmet. Its Adaptive Impact System (AIS) whose high-performance ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials - including RHEON, a leading-edge viscoelastic material - is fine-tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets. Developed in collaboration with the world's foremost leaders in helmet safety. Tested under rigorous scientific review to exceed ECE and DOT standards. Enjoy elevated defense against a wider range of impacts when you ride with the Formula.
- DOT/ECE Approved
- 12K carbon fiber shell-Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells-Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain.
- ConeheadÂ® EPS Technology-Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS-Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP chin bar-Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone-Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight Custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release Cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Premium helmet garage included